The Definitive Arms AKM4 Stock adapter series is the lightest and strongest way to allow the usage of M4/AR15 style stocks, buffer tubes, and pistol brace tubes on common AK variants with a simple to install completely drop in assembly.
- The SQ-V (Square back VEPR) version is compatible with Square cut VEPR Rifles and Shotguns (VEPR 12)
- Completely Drop-In part, installs in minutes with zero alterations or fitting required. *
- Machined from solid Aluminum.
- Anodized Finish (MIL-A-8625 Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodized)
- Includes hardware and tool for installation (Locking drum, alloy steel bolt, allen-key tool)
- Single bolt attachment design combined with aluminum sheer lug for a breaking strength that exceeds buffer tubes themselves.
- Aligns buffer tube closer to bore line for better recoil management via flatter recoil impulse.
- Increased stock height for improved use with optics equipped AKs and still allows comfortable operation with open sights.
- Accepts Mil-Spec and most after market buffer tubes, end plates, and castle nuts.
- Weight: 2.1oz (with hardware)
* Note: 100% Drop in installation assumes you have an In-Spec rifle with proper rear trunnion, receiver dimensions, and T-nut. Some rear trunnion variations may require you to remove the T-nut to get the locking drum into position during install, however the grip and T-nut will drop right back in after installation. No fitting is required on a quality in-spec properly built AK.