Mounts a Trijicon RMR, SRO, Holosun 507C, and other RMR patterned optics to Ruger Mk Pistols.
- Bolt-on. No smithing required with factory-tapped receivers (Mk III / IV, Tactical models, etc)
- Most optimal and efficient optic mount on the market for .22LR Mk pistols.
- Calibrated height-over-bore optic-mounting improves accuracy at practical hunting/target distances between 10y-30y.
- Machined from billet Aluminum and Hard-Coat Anodized.
- Works with any RMR patterned optic.
- Comes with 2 receiver screws, 2 RMR screws, and an Allen Key (RMR not included)
- Ultra-light weight at only 1/2 oz (0.5oz) making it one of the lightest RMR mounts on the market for Mk Pistols.
- Uses full length hardware for the strongest possible mounting.
- Optic sits as low as possible without hindering or restricting the sight picture with even the largest of .22LR suppressors.
- Optimally Engineered height over bore gives the best possible average of vertical stringing between the most common target engaging distances. Any lower or any higher will actually increase the vertical stringing for standard velocity loads at practical distances. For example, using standard velocity loads with an RMR mounted using our mount, will result in a vertical correction of only +/- 0.1″ between 15y-33y. In short, at the most common engagement distances for a .22LR handgun (in this case Ruger Mk Pistols) the shooter would have a deviation of less than 1/4″ up or down. Well under the size of a squirrels head or the center of a bullseye!
Target shooters and small game hunters will both benefit from reduced bullet drop compensation between 10 and 50 yards.