(For more detailed information about our offerings, please visit our Services page)
How this works: Fill out the minimum information for us to provide an Estimate.
- Email: REQUIRED. Without a correct email you will NOT receive a response.
- Name: Your full name (minimum First name and Last Initial for estimates)
- Phone Number: Your number including area code (Optional to provide estimate
- Firearm/Kit Build/Other:
- If Firearm: List Make, Model, Caliber, Variation etc. Note: If your gun is a kit build, list what company built it (i.e. “Definitive Arms Polish AKM” instead of just “AKM”). Please refrain from generalizations like “AK47” and list the actual info on your firearm.
- If Kit Build: List what type of kit, receiver and components, you will be sending in to be built/worked on. List exacting conditions of parts below.
- If any other Job: List job and what part(s) will be getting work (i.e. Custom Machining, Welding, Refinishing, Repairing on any other part/host)
- Current Condition/Configuration: List exact conditions. Any prior work performed. Who did the work. How it’s currently set up. Accessories installed on it. Damage, abnormalities, variations, or any other conditional that may affect work to be performed and accurate quoting.
- Work Requested: List all desired work to be performed. Be as detailed as possible so we can provide an accurate and timely quote.
- Hit SUBMIT and await response from Definitive Arms. (Allow up to 3 business days for a response email)
- You’ll receive an Estimate* with instructions on how to finalize your order and send us your work.
* Estimates/Invoices provided are subject to change upon receipt of goods and evaluation of job details once in hand. Changes to orders after work has commenced may incur additional charges. To avoid any inconvenience please be as detailed and upfront about the condition of your parts and specifics of your job as possible, prior to sending in the work.
** Definitive Arms requires a non-refundable down deposit, equal to or greater than, the cost of parts to be provided by Definitive Arms on all jobs. Customers supplying all their own parts may not require a down deposit. Full balance must be paid prior to return shipping of completed work on all orders. Definitive Arms reserves the right to charge, at their discretion, a non-refundable down deposit on exotic or high value orders prior to commencing work. Generally speaking, most orders only require payment upon completion of services.
*** Turn around time on estimates can vary greatly depending on the volume of inquiries received. Please allow up to 5 Business days to pass before following up about your estimate if you haven’t heard from us by then.
**** Turn around times will be estimated based on current work flow at the time of quotation. These are estimates and are subject to change for any reason, at any time, at our discretion. Estimated time of completion for jobs may be updated upon receipt of customers parts/deposit, and will be based on information available to us at that time. We make no guarantee or promise to complete work by estimated date unless explicitly agreed upon with prior arrangements and under special circumstances ONLY.
NOTICE: Definitive Arms reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or turn down any job for any reason at our sole discretion.